- Regular Full-Time
Data Science is the heart and core of our company. Algorithms and models are the foundation upon which our products are built. With data driving our key decisions, testing and growth, we are developing state-of-the-art large-scale recruitment advertising and machine learning applications. We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results.
Why Join Us?
- We are positioned for exponential growth both as an industry as well as a company. Getting in at this stage means that you get to help further mold the company culture and product vision.
- A chance to build something revolutionary. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people around the world. The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market.
- Quality of the team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building transformational products.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
About the job:
- Build machine learning models to optimize campaign performance at massive scale, in particular understanding how bids/campaign features/texts (SEM) influence business metrics
- Run and analyze A/B tests and experiments for campaign feature changes/addition
- Exploratory analyses to inform business strategies; identifying, creating, and transforming informative features based on historical and real-time data
- Working with Product to define data collection and modeling frameworks
- Coordinating and working closely with engineering to put models and algorithms into production
Requirements for consideration:
- Degree in a quantitative field, including but not limited to: computer science/engineering, operations research, decision sciences, discrete mathematics; graduate work in machine learning a plus
- At least 2 years of work experience in data analysis, data science or machine learning preferably within advertising technology
- Well versed in statistical programming languages such as R and Python
- Deep understanding of machine learning models including best use cases (supervised/unsupervised/neural network). NLP related tasks highly desirable
- Knowledge in inferential statistics (classical/Bayesian) and hypothesis-testing
- Experience in optimization (multivariable optimization with constraints, combinatorics)
- Experience building models and placing models into production
- Familiarity with relational databases such as Postgres and Amazon Redshift, and accessing data via SQL
- The ideal candidate will have experience using scalable technology such as Spark, Using Markov chains/simulations and experience in advertising technology
What’s on offer:
- A comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family
- Generous paid time off
- Fun team and company outings
- Skills training and knowledge share webinars
- Write-for-Us and Ideas-First Employee Programs
- Supportive workplace culture and much more . . .
With 27 office locations and remote hubs across 8 countries, we bring a global perspective and an open network to share solutions, contribute ideas and build together. We are a remote-first team with the flexibility to work in-office in the US, UK or Rotterdam. Existing remote hubs and office locations include:
- DE: Berlin, Munich
- ES: Barcelona
- NL: Amsterdam, Rotterdam
- PL: Warsaw
- PT: Lisbon
- UK: London
- US: New York, Chicago
As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.