As a Product Support Specialist, you’ll manage our revolutionary talent acquisition technology – TalentBrew – for some of the most recognized names in the world. You’ll monitor imports and creative updates, field requests directly from clients and write support tickets to quickly solve issues. Your ability to multitask and communicate effectively – along with a get-it-done attitude – will keep clients happy and our signature software product running smoothly.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Product Support Specialist at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 10
- Helpful 10
- Detail-oriented 9
- Flexible 8
- Balanced 7
- Team player 7
- Good listener
- Technologically savvy
Pay attention to detail and you will not fail.Brandon, Product Support Specialist
The Five P’s of Employee-generated Content.
There’s more to this valuable resource than just asking coworkers to upload photos and their thoughts.
The six talent problems that content solves.
From increased engagement to better click-to-apply ratios, content can make your recruitment process easier and more effective.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
Our Product Support team at TMP Worldwide keeps our clients happy. As a Product Support Specialist, you will be responsible for communicating with clients concerning their software challenges and maintenance needs. You are professional and committed to providing prompt and knowledgeable support to our clients, whether you are working independently or within a team.
What does a great Product Support Specialist do?
- Provide phone, email, and web-based support for clients with software installations
- Troubleshoot client and internal issues
- Work closely with Digital Project Managers, Product Management, Development and Engineering teams to identify, report, and resolve product issues and requests
- Manage the escalation of issues, as required
- Develop product expertise across all areas of the software products
- Provide technical consultation to clients to determine solutions best suited for their needs
- Develop and foster strategic relationships with clients
- Set up and maintain users, user profiles, workflow rules, and application settings
- Provide training to end users and conduct learning forums as needed
- Manage and maintain accurate and thorough client support records
- Conduct and/or assist with system enhancements, user application, and quality assurance testing
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent field/work experience
- 1-3 years customer or technical support experience
- Passion for solving client issues and a champion of great customer service
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and independently solve problems seeking help when necessary
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Atlanta OfficeView Map