As a Media Planner, you’ll build integrated campaigns for some of the most recognized names in the world. You’ll research and negotiate with ease. And you’ll articulate how and why each media element works – evaluating and presenting complex results in simple ways. This is your opportunity to bridge the gap between data and meaning, and change the way companies and candidates connect.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Media Planner at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Dependable 9
- Flexible 8
- Imaginative 8
- Self-starter 8
- Leadership 7
- Good listener
- Socially conscious
- Team player
The best part of my job is getting to see new media and innovations in the ad industry.Anita, Digital Media Planner
Debunk a social media recruiting myth.
Listen to folks from our Inbound Marketing Team as they deliver the real story on social best practices.
5 ways recruitment marketers can increase social media impressions.
Allison Kelley shares insights on how to beat the algorithms.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, to ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Competitive salaries and career growth opportunities.
The Digital Media Planner works directly and autonomously with account management to develop strategic media recommendations. The ideal candidate will be able to present to account teams, analyze data for insights, perform market research, identify and negotiate with media vendors. Additionally, there needs to be a constant curiosity to stay ahead of a changing and complex marketplace, and an understanding of how these changes will impact client objectives.
What does a great Digital Media Planner do?
- Work directly with account and media teams to understand overall objectives and how they relate to a client’s media/web/social/mobile presence
- Use this knowledge to build integrated media plans that achieve client goals
- Analyze the results and make optimization recommendations while the media is live and use empirical data to improve results for the next buying cycle
- Build presentations based on market research that clearly explain the media opportunity and rationale
- Develop a solid understanding of recruitment industry insights to analyze competitors
- Evaluate new advertising opportunities and develop Point of View documents
- Work closely with media to negotiate packages to offer the best value to clients
- Manage multiple projects and clients at any given time
Requirements for Consideration
- 1-2 years experience with online media planning, analytics or reporting
- Critical thinker who can present complex concepts, media recommendations and data results in a clear and effective manner
- Ability to work with MS Office product suite including exceptional PowerPoint and Excel skills
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment and meet tight deadlines
- Be a self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication, organization, negotiation and troubleshooting skills
- Availability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Experience using comScore or similar research tools and 3rd party ad serving technology (i.e., DoubleClick) preferred
- Google Analytics certification or equivalent experience a plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Chicago OfficeView Map