- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Do you enjoy helping top tier brands connect with their target audience? How about a knack for creating insights from marketing data? If you have internship, entry-level or junior analyst experience in search engine marketing or pay-per-click advertising, this may be the right opportunity for you.
As a Performance Media Analyst, you'll work with some of the world's most recognized brands and play a key role in managing paid media campaigns. You'll analyze data, execute campaign strategies, assess marketing performance and work with a team of creative and innovative professionals!
What does a great Performance Media Analyst do?
- Work closely with the Client Services and Metrics teams to ensure marketing strategies, PPC tactics, and social media promotions are driving towards client goals.
- Account Management on ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Bings Ads, Facebook, and Job Aggregators like Indeed, Glassdoor & Ziprecruiter.
- Manage SEM campaigns based on basic KPI’s such as CTR, CPC, and specific ROI actions.
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using third party software using metrics data.
- Continually monitor, revise, and conduct ad and landing page tests.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis with account service teams.
- Format and prepare periodic search reports for clients, including tables, graphs, summaries, and PowerPoint slides.
- Present data on monthly and quarterly calls to clients, reviewing metrics and optimizations.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelors’ Degree in marketing or advertising
- 1+ years SEM account management or comparable digital experience
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- A customer service focus and the ability to work both with a team and independently are a necessity.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and shift priorities quickly. Able to successfully manage and prioritize multiple campaigns in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with tracking, analytics, and reporting including Google Analytics.
- Familiar with search campaign management tools, including AdWords Editor.
- Google AdWords Certification a plus, but not required.
- Experience in the recruitment space is highly preferred, although not required.
- The ideal candidate is a reliable, ambitious, innovative team player who enjoys search and is eager to learn.
- Positive attitude a must!
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.