- Germantown, WI
- Regular Full-Time
Looking for a stable and professionally rewarding role in finance? As part of our Accounting and Finance team you’ll gain exposure to a variety of tasks to develop your skills, and work in an organizationally flat, casual environment that prides itself on work-life balance. As the global leader in talent acquisition technologies, we’re committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands. Over the past 10 years – from healthcare to government to retail to technology and everything in between – we’ve revolutionized the way companies and candidates connect.
What does a great Accounts Receivable Specialist do?
As an AR Specialist, you will take ownership and accountability for all activity within your portfolio, and will monitor customer account balances to prevent losses, communicate payment terms to clients, promptly notify clients of outstanding balances, and continuously follow up with clients for payment.
- Controls delinquent balances by preparing, mailing, faxing, and/or emailing past due notices and strategic letters
- Establishes payment arrangements, including settlements, with clients and is assertive in enforcing payment terms
- Oversees skip tracing and contacting clients for payment
- Coordinates monthly calls to the field offices for follow-up
- Provides detailed updates on collection activity and client information in collection system
- Achieves aggressive goals set by management, including managing sufficient call volume
- Works independently to make decisions based on the dollar amount of the account/invoice being collected
Requirements for consideration:
- High school diploma required; Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ collection experience, including skip tracing and business to business collections
- Familiarity with Excel, Word, Outlook, Oracle, and collections queuing systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of collection strategies and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, including strong listening skills, the ability to professionally handle difficult collection calls, and the ability to provide excellent customer service with a professional demeanor in all situations
- Proven ability to consistently meet and exceed collection goals, with consistent month-over-month reduction in AR
- Highly organized with proven ability to work independently, set priorities and meet deadlines
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.