- McLean, VA
- Regular Full-Time
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
TMP is seeking a motivated individual to join our development team as a Technical Product Manager.
Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
What does a great Technical Product Manager do?
- Identify Opportunities: Actively identifying opportunities to improve processes and efficiencies within the business, from the smallest shift to company wide changes - whatever helps us to grow and improve!
- Clients: Partnering with our Product Team to share client feedback and potential platform improvements we could implement as we continue to grow and scale.
- Product Vision: Drive product vision - ownership over and definition of the product roadmap, working closely with the VP of Product, articulating product strategy for development needs
- Product Culture: Institute product culture - advocacy for the role of Product in an organization, and close communication and collaboration with teams across departments
- Engagement: Get your hands dirty - we're a small team and we have a lot of work ahead of us so you’ll need to be excited to roll up your sleeves and help the team in any way you can.
- Joining TMP gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
To learn more about TMP Product Development and what we are working on- check out these links:
Requirements for consideration:
- BA/BS degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience developing software SaaS products and technologies
- Experience in product management and product leadership, with a strong track record working with engineering teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep experience working directly on or with teams to define and drive operational milestones
- Analytical and data-driven, distilling complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions with cross-team impact
- Track record of successful product launches, and demonstrated ability to own the entire product lifecycle from initial idea and market exploration, through support and global rollout
- Collaborate with the engineering team to determine the best technical implementation methods and set reasonable timelines
- Knowledge and understanding of social media, digital and mobile marketing.
Quick and critical thinker, ability to work with minimal supervision
Able to build enterprise-grade software with minimal and changing requirement
Self-driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.