- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
Working within the Technology Infrastructure team, the Infrastructure Engineer will assist in the design, administration and operational support across TMP’s IT Infrastructure. This includes but is not limited to Servers, Storage, LAN/WAN Networking, Monitoring, Internet Hosting, Data Protection, Business Continuity, Telecom, Desktop Engineering, Security and Cloud Technologies.
This role will ensure that all systems and services satisfy the business requirements for high availability and performance. This role requires someone who is technically proficient in a wide range of infrastructure technologies. This person must demonstrate superior customer service and a commitment to excellence and service improvement in all tasks. You must have the ability to communicate effectively both written and orally when dealing with employees, vendors, and colleagues. You will be expected to excel at working both individually and within a group environment.
What does a great Infrastructure Engineer do?
- Support and monitor the TMP Worldwide corporate network and enterprise systems across all US and foreign offices: Windows file & print servers, Active Directory/DNS, Citrix, VMWare server virtualization, Office 365, Microsoft Azure and AWS,
- Support of infrastructure supporting our IT operations – System monitoring, anti-virus and anti-malware, backup technologies.
- Participate in variety of roles in a wide range of Infrastructure projects
- Work closely with all external vendors to ensure TMP needs are promptly met
- Provide escalation level support to Service desk team for client-server issues
- Support the global server, domain, and cloud infrastructure.
- Develop server standards and configurations.
- Coordinate with our managed datacenter provider on server management, colocation, installs, and patching, etc.
- Create and maintain technical and detailed design documentation for all servers.
- Participate in our Disaster Recovery, change control, and security standards initiatives.
Requirements for consideration
- Four year degree or its equivalent in Computer Science or related area.
- Experience as a full-time in-house resource within a Corporate IT department strongly preferred, with a demonstrated record of success and increased responsibility
- At least five years of hands-on experience managing and supporting all aspects of a server infrastructure running Windows servers and associated services such as Active Directory, DNS, DFS/DFS-R.
- Solid understanding of LAN and WAN networking, IP addressing, VPNs, and routing.
- Experience building and maintaining Windows 2012/2016/2019 servers. Linux experience a plus.
- Familiarity with applications like Microsoft System Center, McAfee, Office 365.
- Experience with desktop design and Windows 10 image deployments, software deployment, and patch management.
- Experience with storage technologies – Dell and HP NAS and SANs.
- Experience with data protection technologies such as Veeam and Backup Exec.
- Ability to be flexible to changing business requirements.
- Ability to work occasional flexible or late hours to meet client/customer needs or strict deadlines
- Ability to take complete ownership of a problem or task and work diligently until resolution or completion, without constant oversight.
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability and desire to collaborate closely and cross-train with colleagues and management
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.