- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
What does a great Technical Leader do?
- This is a hands-on full-stack .NET/C# development position
- Lead a team of developers to architect solutions, manage work to meet deadlines and ensure code integrity.
- Work closely with product owners and scrum masters as part of agile scrum team to guide and execute on product roadmap.
- Work with latest technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, AngularJS, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB
- Research and recommend the implementation of new technology or technical tools to improve system performance, stability, and development process.
- Provide leadership on engineering aspects including design, analysis, testing and implementation.
- Participate in production deployments and provide technical troubleshooting and debug support.
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
- Mentor and grow junior developers through hands-on management and career pathing guidance
To learn more about TMP Software Development and what we are working on- check out these links:
Requirements for Consideration
- 6+ years’ experience with product development and architecture of consumer software and applications.
- Proven technical leadership in a fast-paced agile environment, including mentoring and growing staff
- Proven experience working with latest technologies such as ASP.Net MVC,C#, Web API, AngularJS, SQL Server or comparable DBMS,
- Additional Desired Skills: Elasticsearch, MongoDB and RabbitMQ
- Participate in On-Call rotation for our 24x7 Environment
- Experience and knowledge of high volume distributed systems.
- Expert knowledge of agile, design and enterprise patterns.
- Expert knowledge of object oriented programming concepts
- Strong advocate for test-driven development.
- Knowledge of UI patterns and best practices
- Solid experience with source control systems, continuous integration and build processes.
- A wide breadth of technical expertise preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.