- San Francisco, CA
- Regular Full-Time
We are redefining how companies across North America position themselves as employers of choice by using digital tools to help them attract, engage and retain the best talent in the market.You’ll work with clients to identify their needs and/or challenges, and recommend solutions that leverage our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect.
As a Director of New Business Development, you will bring expertise and passion for acquiring new clients and have proven success in cold calling, sales pitches, creating presentation material, strategic planning and general business development. You are a sales hunter who can tell a compelling story to senior HR and Talent Acquisition leaders, using your influence and skills at relationship building.
TMP Worldwide is growing fast and you will have an opportunity to make a real difference in the growth of our business and specifically here in Los Angeles.
What does a great Director of New Business Development do?
- Prospect and pitch Fortune 500 accounts by building relationships with Senior HR and Talent Acquisition professionals (CHRO/SVP/VP/DIR)
- Be a credible subject matter expert regarding trends in recruitment advertising (new, digital, social, search media)
- Responsible for $1M quota
- Formulate and answer request for proposals (RFPs); liaise with RFP team
- Research new client prospects and their competitors thoroughly
- Develop market business plan to achieve goal annually
- Manage pipeline; responsible for weekly/monthly reporting
- Maintain expertise of industry and competitors; continually gather competitive intelligence
- Manage required weekly and monthly reporting and metrics
- Coordinate and run essential trade shows in assigned territory
- Attend networking conferences regularly
- Transition new wins to account service teams seamlessly
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 7+ years of proven direct sales success in the B2B market, including SaaS services, enterprise software, or similar technology solutions
- Demonstrated experience acquiring and growing new business at all levels of enterprise organizations; must be comfortable working all levels of stakeholders
- Proven ability to meet and exceed quotas with experience closing deals of $150k+
- A true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close
- Strong needs analysis, interpersonal and listening skills
- Dynamic presentation and public speaking skills, along with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Display strong closing techniques throughout the sales cycle
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.